tasty tuesday ~ christine's quiche w/roasted veggie's...


My BFF Christine is a woman of many talents one of which is her skill in the kitchen. Some of my best memories are of our time together cooking and baking. I have been privileged to eat at her table many times and this recipe of hers is one of my favorites.

This time around I made it with roasted veggies that I had on hand. You can use this recipe to make yours. You can put whatever you would like in it. Sausage, ham, spinach, whatever type of cheese you would like. It's that flexible. This particular recipe has an Italian flair to it. I look forward to making it again using something different for the filling.

If your looking for more cooking inspiration, check out my Recipe Catalog. There's a lot to choose from. 

Celebrate the Feast!
Mary
*******************************************************
****************************************************** 

Christine's Quiche w/Roasted Veggie's
(an original recipe)

Ingredient's:
one frozen pie crust
4 eggs
1/4 cup of milk
salt and pepper to taste
8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed 
roasted veggies (about 1 1/2 cups)

Directions:
Spread veggie's onto the bottom of the pie crust

Add in half of the cheese. 

Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper together and pour into crust.

Top with the rest of the cheese.

Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then 325 degrees for 30 minutes.

Labels: , , ,